Sunday, March 31, 2013


What I Photograph

I seem to have a few favorite types of pictures.  There are of course "scenes" as from the top of a mountain. People, like grandchildren for example are often my subjects. Then there are animals, as in nature, mostly for me birds. Sometimes I like to photograph flowers and sometimes I'll take macro, or extreme closeups. Occasionally I try to get "artsy" and do something abstract like a pattern or colors that are particularly striking. Once in a while I take a picture to document something. Below are examples:

Animal, a Bird, a Snowy Egret


A person,  Grandson in Trouble


A Scene, Rossmoor from Hillside


A person, Great Granddaughter First Birthday


Color also, Kind of a Flower Picture


Moon, Artsy attempt edited


Documenting Old Motorcycle Two Chains

Macro of a snail on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment